Cancer Financial Support
Our Foundation also strives to provide financial assistance to families battling cancer outside of the hospital and aims to lessen the financial burden cancer can bring to a family.
Unfortunately, many cancer patients and their family members are forced to stop working while undergoing treatments. Our program reimburses them for expenses during this difficult time.
When possible, we reimburse for the following expenses:
- Medical bills for the uninsured or for procedures that aren’t covered
- Home care medical equipment and health aides
- Transportation costs to and from doctor and chemo appointments
- Gas/ride sharing apps/taxi/parking/car repairs
- Travel accommodations needed in order to receive treatment
- Hotel and flight vouchers
- Stressful bills such as food and living expenses
- Meals, groceries, rent, gas and utilities
- Interior living space redesign to make it a more positive and comfortable atmosphere
- Weekend travel to help patients reset and recover after treatment
- Sporting events, music concerts, or Broadway shows to help increase spirits and optimism
- Burial and funeral expenses.
Since 2020, we have helped 8 cancer families with over $26,000 in aid during their treatments.
Super Sounds Music Program
This program is dedicated to the memory of Thomas Keating and Brian Law. It is focused on helping cancer families by spreading the healing power of music.
We specifically donate headphones, musical instruments, concert tickets and live music performances to help patients during treatment. LEARN MORE
What We Do
Explore the Latest Developments
Cerebrospinal fluid flows in and around the brain and spinal cord and protects them. Brain tumors shed cancer DNA into this fluid, which can be extracted through a spinal tap and analyzed for mutations.Read More