Cancer Financial Support
Our Foundation also strives to provide financial assistance to families battling cancer outside of the hospital and aims to lessen the financial burden cancer can bring to a family.
Unfortunately, many cancer patients and their family members are forced to stop working while undergoing treatments. Our program reimburses them for expenses during this difficult time.
When possible, we reimburse for the following expenses:
- Medical bills for the uninsured or for procedures that aren’t covered
- Home care medical equipment and health aides
- Transportation costs to and from doctor and chemo appointments
- Gas/ride sharing apps/taxi/parking/car repairs
- Travel accommodations needed in order to receive treatment
- Hotel and flight vouchers
- Stressful bills such as food and living expenses
- Meals, groceries, rent, gas and utilities
- Interior living space redesign to make it a more positive and comfortable atmosphere
- Weekend travel to help patients reset and recover after treatment
- Sporting events, music concerts, or Broadway shows to help increase spirits and optimism
- Burial and funeral expenses.
Since 2020, we have helped 8 cancer families with over $26,000 in aid during their treatments.
Super Sounds Music Program
This program is dedicated to the memory of Thomas Keating and Brian Law. It is focused on helping cancer families through spreading the healing power of music.
We specifically donate headphones, musical instruments, concert tickets and live music performances to help patients during treatment. LEARN MORE
What We Do
Explore the Latest Developments
JDJ Joins the CBTN Executive Council
We joined the CBTN Executive Council and have committed $50,000 towards their mission.Read More
JDJ Establishes Research Fund at Dana-Farber
The JDJ Foundation is proud to have established a research fund at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, MA.Read More
The JDJ Glioblastoma Fund at MSKCC
Physician-scientist Ingo Mellinghoff studies signal transduction alterations in primary brain tumors at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.Read More