Cancer Financial Support
Our Foundation also strives to provide financial assistance to families battling cancer outside of the hospital and aims to lessen the financial burden cancer can bring to a family.
Unfortunately, many cancer patients and their family members are forced to stop working while undergoing treatments. Our program reimburses them for expenses during this difficult time.
When possible, we reimburse for the following expenses:
- Medical bills for the uninsured or for procedures that aren’t covered
- Home care medical equipment and health aides
- Transportation costs to and from doctor and chemo appointments
- Gas/ride sharing apps/taxi/parking/car repairs
- Travel accommodations needed in order to receive treatment
- Hotel and flight vouchers
- Stressful bills such as food and living expenses
- Meals, groceries, rent, gas and utilities
- Interior living space redesign to make it a more positive and comfortable atmosphere
- Weekend travel to help patients reset and recover after treatment
- Sporting events, music concerts, or Broadway shows to help increase spirits and optimism
- Burial and funeral expenses.
Since 2020, we have helped 8 cancer families with over $26,000 in aid during their treatments.
Super Sounds Music Program
This program is dedicated to the memory of Thomas Keating and Brian Law. It is focused on helping cancer families through spreading the healing power of music.
We specifically donate headphones, musical instruments, concert tickets and live music performances to help patients during treatment. LEARN MORE
What We Do
Explore the Latest Developments
JDJ Glioblastoma Research Update
An promising new update from Dr. Ingo Mellinghoff’s research lab at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.Read More
JDJ Helps Lung Cancer Patients
We are donating $100,000 towards a new clinical trial to improve the quality of life for lung cancer patients outside of the hospital.Read More
Continuing Our Support of MSKCC
We recently made a new $100,000 commitment to our research fund at MSKCC and became a member of Cycle for Survival’s Leaders Circle.Read More