Last modified: March 20, 2019
The Website is intended for users located in the United States who are 13 years of age or older.
- Website Content Ownership and Intellectual Property
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
JDJ FOUNDATION, the JDJ FOUNDATION logo, THE LOVING HEART SOCIETY, and, except as otherwise noted, all other trademarks, logos, service marks, product and service names, designs, slogans and trade names displayed on this Website are registered and/or unregistered trademarks and trade names (“Trademarks”) that are owned or licensed by us or our affiliated companies. You must not use such Trademarks without prior written permission from us. Where specifically indicated, the other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Use Restrictions
- Use the website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Use the website for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate JDJ Foundation, one of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
The Website may not be linked to or framed without authorization. The Website may contain certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions thereof to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other website.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Non-Confidential Communication and User Submitted Content
- Geographic Restrictions
We provide the Website primarily for use by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
Disclaimer of Warranties. We take reasonable steps to provide secure, timely, accurate and complete information on the Website. However, it is possible that information contained or made available on the Website may be incorrect or not current. Further, the Internet has inherent risks and we cannot guarantee that your access to and use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Website, or Websites to which it may link, will be free from loss, corruption, attack, interference, hacking or other security intrusion. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
If you notice any errors or omissions in the information contained on the Website or other concerns, please report them to us for investigation.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY HYPERLINKS ON THE WEBSITE TO OTHER INTERNET RESOURCES.
Limitation of Liability. JDJ FOUNDATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR YOUR PROVISION OF USER INFORMATION OR USER CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE WEBSITE, EXCEPT THAT THE FOREGOING SHALL NOT PRECLUDE RECOVERY OF DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION CAUSED BY JDJ FOUNDATION’S NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESSNESS, FRAUD OR OTHER WILFUL, UNCONSCIONABLE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO LIMIT THE CLEARLY ESTABLISHED LEGAL RIGHT OF A CONSUMER TO RECOVER ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER REMEDIES AFFORDED BY STATUTE OR OTHER LAW.
The foregoing Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification provisions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Governing Law; Miscellaneous.
- Entire Agreement
- Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.